Friday, November 23, 2012

On our way home, we drove past the Academy of Art University 79 New Montgomery building. WOW! The Christmas display just went up and there are a bunch of my old holiday illustration pieces blown up five times bigger than painted there to set the mood. It is a school give back to the community to help set the seasonal tone in San Francisco. I am honored that they wanted to use them and delighted to see them, again, and up large. No $ changed hands, nor any rights transfers, just a loan to celebrate the Christmas Holiday spirit. They look their best all lit up at night.

4 Comments:

Blogger yating sun said...

I ll go to see it! so beautiful

12:35 AM  
Blogger Jelter said...

Cool, I'll have to check that out.

12:33 PM  
Blogger chuck pyle said...

, the view at night is better. all lit up.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Amal said...

If only I were in SF to view them! Lovely!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home